Financial affluence and emotional security are the cornerstones of every human being’s life. Everyone aspires and lives for a day where they have enough bank balance and are emotionally secure. One such way, which has been considered the best since times immemorial is through real estate. An investment in real estate has always been considered a great way of multiplying wealth and providing you and your family shelter, a sense of security, a sense of belonging. But, with a spate of changes in the Indian market and economy, people are pondering if it is the right time to invest in real estate. So, we give you not one, but five reasons why real estate investing is still viable and the best.
1. A Clean & Transparent Market: If anything else, the Real Estate Regulatory Act (RERA) has ushered an era of transparency and safe investment in real estate. From the RERA website, you can get all the details regarding a project. So, now is the time to invest and play safe in this clear market. While, people have been thinking if post demonetization and RERA why invest in real estate? Well, these acts have actually yielded a positive result and everyone can plan to invest easily. These reformatory acts are positive for the buyer and the realtor.
2. Market of Buyers: The right time to invest is when the markets are not booming. Though, most people are convinced to invest in a sector, which is performing well. But, this negates the very rule of investment. One invests to reap profit and if such is your intent too, then invest when the stock prices fall or real estate market is at a low. This definitely is the buyers’ market. So, make best property investments now and reap profits in the near future once the market starts booming.
3. Invest with Loan: This is the only form of investment for which one can easily procure a bank loan. So, you don’t need to part with all your savings to invest in the real estate market in India. Rather invest partly with your savings and take a loan for the rest. You can get up to 80% % loan against property. Moreover, the bank loans are also at an all-time low. So, your home loan EMI will also be less. Most banks are offering loan at 8.3-8.5% interest rate. Save on your EMI cost and make the most of the prevalent home loan rates.
4. Steady Revival Soon: The implementation of RERA, GST and now BENAMI act have strengthened the confidence level of global investors in real estate investment properties. Industry reports suggest, the real estate market is projected to get private equity investment of up to US$4 billion in this fiscal year. These investments are expected to flow from USA, Canada, Singapore, Japan, China, Netherlands, Qatar and Hong Kong. So, the revival of the Indian real estate sector is on the cards.
5. Largely Stable: Investment in real estate sector is largely stable and immune to rupee purchasing power. It also largely evades inflation and is considered a stable investment. If you are looking for long term investment, then the real estate market can benefit you immensely.
Other than these financial benefits, residential real estate investment also provides emotional security, which makes it one of the most preferred form of investment. If you are looking for safe and secure property investments, then Valmark is a name you can trust. We have been leading, real estate market players and are known for building fine quality, luxury homes in Bangalore. Adhering to all government reforms, we have a RERA registration number for our under-construction projects. We have always ensured transparent deals and are a name to reckon with when it comes to providing clean and best real estate investments deals. You can view our projects here and feel the difference for yourself when buy a Valmark home.