“I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples”, was aptly said by the Mother of the Nation – the beloved Mother Teresa. Being single should not be considered as a weakness, you can alone create ripples in the water like a single, mighty stone. Yes, buying a home is a big decision and when you are single, taking this decision can be daunting. But, this women’s day gift yourself this asset, a place you can call your home. Here is a brief home buyers guide that can come handy in helping you buy your first home.
1. The Budget: If you are a first time home buyer, it is essential to freeze on a budget. Home buying can be an overwhelming decision, which makes it imperative to analyse all the expenses and then take the plunge. Since, you are the single earner, you need to carefully decide the amount of down payment you can give from your savings and the EMI you can pay with ease on a monthly basis. To be sure of the EMI amount, it will be a wise idea to check for your home loan eligibility with different banks, to avoid any disappointments later.
2. The Home Type & Size: Once you decide the budget, the next thing you need to choose is the kind of house, i.e. an apartment in a high rise, a villa or row house to suit your requirement. Equally important is to consider the house size. A 1 BHK may be a perfect option considering the present scenario, but later you may choose to live with your parents or have a family and then there will be a requirement of a bigger apartment. So, take this decision with an eye on the future.
3. Start Researching: After deciding the budget and house type, you should start researching for your house. While exploring the property, you should also try to gather information about the neighbourhood. It is the key to buying a property. In addition, you should check for basic infrastructure facilities nearby, including hospitals, malls, markets and public transport. In course of your research, you should also take the RERA registration number of the property you wish to buy and get all the details from the RERA website. This way you can be sure when buying a house.
4. Safety & Security: Since you are going to live alone in your new house, investing in a safe neighbourhood and gated community will be a good decision. Check for crime incidents and crime rate in the area in which you plan to invest and look for the security features within the society premises. When it comes to security you should not make any compromises.
5. Resale Benefit: Buying a home is a long-term investment. In the future, you may wish to sell the house as you move to another city for better career prospects or for a bigger house. So, analyse the rate of return you can get from the property. Take an idea from the past, present and expected appreciation rate before you make this big investment.
Take these tips into consideration when you decide to buy your first home. If you are looking for a safe and secure investment in Bangalore, then Valmark properties can be an ideal option. Our professionals will assist you through the process, making it a breeze for you to buy your first home. You will never feel alone in the process. From site visit to home loan, our team will be with you till you enter in your home. Even when it comes to security within the premises, we give utmost importance to it. Every Valmark project comes with round the clock security. In addition, in some of our projects like Valmark Apas we give the freedom of customized floor plan and easy payment option. You can view our luxury apartments for sale in Bangalore here and let’s help you have your first home booked this Women’s Day.
Wishing Every Women, A Happy Women’s Day!