Wrapping-up Diwali decor and lights can get disillusioning. A few days post-Diwali, you start removing those lights and decorations and pack or discard them. This process of parting from things that you buy with such fervour and vigour can make you gloomy. However, if you are one of those who love these little trinkets, lights and decorations, then below are some ways of involving them into your home design scheme and having them around the year. It is a beautiful way to give your home a makeover post-Diwali without any new investment and keeping the Diwali spirit aloft.
- Rearrange the Flower Decoration: The lovely lilies and radiant roses may not adorn your home all year round, but you can accentuate the coffee table using them. Let the ornamental centrepiece stay, and you can embellish it with the flower petals and keep the festival spirit alive. Even the artificial flower arrangements can be permanent fixtures in the new vases. Alternatively, you can make floating blossoms with it that can grace your home throughout the year.
- The Warm Candle Display: There is something about the candle glow it makes the space warm and enticing. Instead of wrapping the candle stands and packing away the leftover candles, you can bring them to use for doing a wall corner or dining table. Scintillating silver candle stands with colourful candles looks fab and can enhance the grace of your home anytime. Besides, even the floating candle arrangement should stay. Of course, those fancy, earthen vase décor will be little over the top. Instead, you can use the floating candles in mason jars and have an eye-catching warm candle display.
- Let the Rice Lights Stay: The moment you turn on those rice Diwali light decorations, they immediately light-up the space and make your home festival ready. Rather than removing and tucking them away, you can use some of them for brightening up dull areas at home. They look lovely on a plain wall, and you can casually drape it, and see the change. You can also put it around a piece of furniture in an empty corner and enjoy the ethereal glow it imparts to the space.
- The Beautiful Paper Lanterns: Colourful and beautiful, paper lanterns are an elegant addition during festivals. However, even later you can utilise it in various ways. So, if you had thoughts of discarding them, then wait! You can easily adorn a ceiling corner in your kid’s room with it. A cluster of these paper lanterns can be a perfect way of adding colours and accentuating a space. Alternatively, hang them on any flat ceiling, and it can work as a colour pop.
- The Lovely Toran: Every year you get the most beautiful entryway Toran. Don’t dump or discard it this year. Instead, mount it on an empty wall or barren window. It will add colour, texture and décor, and give the wall a beautiful touch. Toran comes in different colours and designs, and can quickly help you achieve the look you desire.
Is Diwali over for you or are you planning to infuse the above ideas for that festive edge through the year? These easy tips will not require much effort from your side. Instead of packing them away, you can choose the space and use the Diwali décor and lights. However, if you are planning to book home this festive season, then make the most of our mega Diwali offer – The Home Vroom Offer. It is for one of our most sought-after projects in South Bangalore – Valmark Orchard Square. If you book a 2 BHK home, you can win any one of a KTM Duke 200 bike*/ 30 gms gold* or a modular kitchen worth 1.75 lakhs*. Likewise, for a 3 BHK you can get any assured gift like Renault Kwid car*/ 40 gms gold* or a modular kitchen worth up to 2.5 lakhs*. This offer is valid only till 18th November, 2018. To learn more about this luxury 2 & 3 BHK home project and this ongoing offer, click here. You will love designing your home when it will be at Valmark Orchard Square.