Your home should be a comfortable place for you. It should be your sanctuary where you feel at ease. Once home, you should be able to retreat from the rest of the world and seek solace. However, sometimes your home may not give you such vibes and you will not be feeling calm and comfortable in your sanctuary. If you are facing such a situation, then it is essential to infuse some positive vibes and get the feeling of being home, again. Below are some such tips that will come useful to boost positivity in your home.
- Bring your Favourite Colour in Décor: Every colour brings different energy in a space. If you like yellow, orange or red, then infuse bright colours in your home in the form of a wall art or décor piece and feel how they bring vibrancy and vividness in your home. Yellow is perfect for adding radiance, orange for warmth and red for prosperity. Every colour carries with it a unique flavour. So, if you are missing the positive aura, then it is time to give these bright and beautiful colours some space in your home.
- Start Cleaning the Home: On one hand, you will need to infuse the right elements, and on the other hand, you will need to work towards removing the existing obstacles. One such problem common in every home is the clutter. By clutter, we mean things that are unused for years and occupying valuable space in your home. The cleaning process is central to ushering positivity. So, you should remove everything unused, whether it is the old bedding set or a pair of shoes. Clean your wardrobes, console tables, bed boxes and every piece of storage furniture that is there in your house. Once there is space, there will be a flow of energy, removing negativity from home. Besides, you should also clean the dust and dirt that leads to stagnation and blocks the energy flow.
- Bring Some Soft Materials: Have you noticed there are snugly cushions in living rooms and cafes? It is to make the place comforting. Similarly, when you start missing that cosiness and comfort level in your home, try bringing in some soft materials and feel the difference. Spread throw pillows, colourful rugs and soft blankets here and there to increase the sense of security and comfort. Moreover, they will also give a refreshing touch to your home décor and are the perfect solution for brighter homes.
- Let the Music Play: Music has certain therapeutic qualities. It is looked-up as the best stress buster. Look for some happy tracks that can infuse a sense of cheer in your home. The best part about music is that it can give the ambience you desire. Let your playlist have only soft and peppy tracks, which can provide a calm or lively feel to your home, just the perfect ambience you wish. While something vivacious is great to start the day with, something soothing can be ideal when you want to call it a day. Whether soft or happy, choose positive lyrics when you are looking at music as a means to usher positive energy.
- Clean the Air: Another way of infusing positivity is to open the doors and windows of your home every day and let in fresh air from the However, with the increasing air pollution levels in every city, getting fresh air is often far-fetched. The alternative in such a situation is to bring home an air-purifier or Himalayan salt lamp. Their primary function is to purify the air, which is a must to usher in some positivity in your home.
- Essential Oils & Diffusers: To clean the home and add positivity, diffusing essential oils or burning incense sticks can be easy and ideal. Essential oils can uplift your mood, reduce stress and anxiety. Like Lavender can help calm you, sweet orange supports a positive atmosphere, and Bergamont lessens anxiety. Similarly, jasmine and sandalwood incense are useful in clearing negative energy and promoting protection.
- Add Green & Flower Plants: To clean the energy and imbibe freshness, get some house plants. While some green plants can easily clean the air, the colourful flower variants are also instant mood boosters. Along with potted variants, you can also bring some fresh flowers to accentuate the vases and put them in places where you can see them the most like your bedroom or living room.
- Get Inspiring Decorations: Sometimes adding simple, motivating décor in your home can give the positive vibes. You can look for wall decorations or cushions with inspiring quotes to help you stay motivated.
- Adopt a Pet: An addition of a family member can instantly uplift your mood. So, if you have a liking for those furry babies, then go ahead and adopt a pet. Taking care of them and being around them will work as the perfect stress buster and unleash happiness in your home.
A Home with a Positive, Natural Ambience
You can add the above tips in your home to usher positivity. However, if you are still in the process of home buying, then look for one which is close to nature and gives you that feeling of homecoming. One such project which can cater to your requirements is Valmark CityVille. Designed to give space and greenery precedence, it is the ideal dwelling for nature lovers. Located Off Bannerghatta Road, these beautiful homes are overlooking the Hulimavu Lake and spread across 28 acres. With a private or terrace garden in every villament, you will always be close to nature. This luxurious villaments project offers you a warm and independent living experience. If you seek peace and positivity, then pause your search at Valmark CityVille. Exclusively crafted, it is for those who seek a luxurious living. Click here to know about this project in South Bangalore and plan a site visit, today.