Last Updated on 1st May, 2017
www.valmark.in (“Website”) is owned and operated by Valmark Group; all references to “Valmark”, “Sri Nakoda Construction Ltd”, “Valmark Developers Pvt Ltd”, “Valmark Builders”, “Valmark Homes”, “Valmark Realty Holdings Pvt Ltd”, “we”, or “us”, include Valmark Group.
1.PERSONAL INFORMATION/OTHER INFORMATION YOU MAY PROVIDE
- We ask for some personal information when you make query about any project, including your name, email, contact no.
2.HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION/OTHER INFORMATION
- We take the privacy of our users very seriously.
- We use the information provided by you on the Website to provide our services.
- We will never sell, rent, or share your personally identifiable information to any third parties for marketing purposes. Valmark Group will have a right to use this information for its business purposes by itself or with its business associates.
- Valmark Group will have a right to use the information to provide personalised advertisements and offers, or to include that information in compilations developed by Valmark Group or to develop derivative works based on that information.
- You agree that Valmark Group may use personal information about you to improve its marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze site usage, improve the Site’s content and product offerings and for its business purposes.
- Valmark Group may be required from time to time to disclose users’ personal information to Governmental or law enforcing agencies or our regulators.
- We may also disclose personal information to enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates other’s rights, or protects anyone’s rights, property or safety.
- Do other things for users as described when we collect the information.
3.COLLECTION OF INFORMATION BY THIRD PARTY SITES
- The Website may contain links to other sites whose information practices may be different than ours. You should consult the other sites’ privacy notices as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.
- By agreeing to post a query or requirement at the Website or responding to and advertising or by using the services of Website, the user hereby acknowledges and allows Website, its partners and other users of the Website to get in touch with him/her from time to time for intimating the users on events, potential buyers, tenants or properties they might be interested in. Website can use the user’s email address and/or contact numbers for this purpose irrespective of the user’s registration with the “National Do Not Call Registry” and will override any such registrations.
- Valmark Group may track the IP address of your computer and save certain information on your system in the form of cookies. You have the option of accepting or declining the cookies of this Website by changing the settings of your browser.
5.E-mails and Opt-out
- You may opt-out of receiving notifications from us by unsubscribing. Unregistered users who receive e-mails from us may also opt-out of receiving further e-mails by following the instructions contained in our e-mails.
- You hereby acknowledge that Website is not responsible for any intercepted information sent via the internet, and you hereby release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
- Website will not be responsible for any loss of data / information resulting due to unauthorizedaccess to Website’s servers.
- You can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our office address 10th Floor, The Residency, #133/1, Residency Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560025.